Fireshield WoodSafe® Timbers
With a continuing focus on innovation and development Fireshield are proud to release our first range of Group 1-S treated timber products, Fireshield WoodSafe® and WoodSafeX® which provide a compliant Group 1-S surface rating for interior and exterior use:
Fireshield WoodSafe Timbers, are a unique new Group 1S range of timber products available to the New Zealand market. Our WoodSafe product range uses the latest timber treatment technologies with a complex industrial process to ensure that the fire properties are sustained for the lifetime of the timber. All products are certified and compliant in New Zealand to a Group 1-S rating, the highest fire rating available for surface linings.
The advantages of Fireshield WoodSafe
- The WoodSafe fire treatment is inside the structure of the timber not on the surface.
- The timber itself becomes the fire protection.
- All surfaces and perforations are protected.
- No additional fire protection coatings are required.
- Does not increase corrosion or decrease service life of the timber.
- Approved for exterior use.
- Does not leach or cause mould growth etc.
- Environmentally sustainable products and processes.