The Fireshield team are working from home and available for all your questions, all Dulux Trade Centres are still currently operating . Thank you for your support and understanding over this time. Stay safe Australia.
- Fireshield Timber and Steel systems are compliant with the Australian NCC 2019.
- All Fireshield fire coating systems fire tested and assessed around the globe for use in Australia.
- All clear and pigmented timber systems offer up to Group 1 surface finishes
- Fireshield can only be installed by Registered Applicators who are required to issue PS3’s for compliance sign off.
- Water based Timber and Steel fire rated systems available.
- Three of our products have Declare Status and are Red List free, the only intumescents in Australia with this credential.
- All of the Fireshield timber coating systems are fully halogen free. Our TimberClear Top Coat is made from plant based bio solvents.
- We are part of the International Living Future Institute program.
- The highest technical support available in Australia is only a phone call away.
- Fireshield is run by Fire Engineers and an Architectural Designer on staff.
- Fireshield offers a free estimation service for all steel and timber projects.
- Massive technical resource available through our retailer, Dulux Australia.
- Our steel systems have a decorative, smooth, fibre free finish.
- Our products are manufactured under ISO9001 and ISO14001.
- Fireshield is available throughout Australia, New Zealand, PNG and Fiji exclusively from Dulux, quality support, associated products and service.
- All our intumescent systems must be installed by trained, Registered Applicators for peace of mind installations